Foto: Morten Wiik Larsen/SandnesUlf.no
En av årets nykommere, spissen Gilles Mbang Ondo, er den vi skal bli litt bedre kjent med i dag.
- Name and place of birth
- Gilles Mbang Ondo, born in Libreville in Gabon
- How did you become good at soccer?
- I just train hard, that is the most important
- How did you help Sandnes Ulf for promotion in 2011?
- I came to Sandnes Ulf this year from Stabæk
– Powerful, strong, speed and smart
- Defensive play and I have to score more goals on all the chances I create
- Best teammate in your career?
– Pontus Farnerud and Veigar Pall Gunnarsson
- Best opponent in your career?
– Defender from Denipetrov in Ukraine, a Colombian who was playing there last year on loan from Inter Milan
- Greatest soccer memory?
– First time I played for the national team of Gabon
- What can you do so that Sandnes Ulf stay in Tippeligaen 2012?
– Score goals, give assists and work hard for the team
- Which position on the table will Ulf end up with this year?
– Middle of the table
- What is your favourite soft drink?
- What do you like the best: normal grass or artificial grass?
– Normal grass
- What is your favourite food?
– African food
Vi ønsker Gilles alt vel i denne uhyre spennende og ikke minst historiske Tippeligasesongen, og vi håper han vil putte en god del baller bak motstanderenes burvoktere. Good luck Gilles, we hope that you will score a lot of goals!